Tuesday 29 January 2013

New Beginings... with the help of music,film & a few realistic quotes

After 4 months of being down and out i  decided that its time for me to teach myself about myself. My problem has been like i have said before that I'm not really sure who i am anymore - a lose of identity. I'm one of those people that can shell out bullet proof advice for every man and his dog without judgement but refuse to take any advise from others, usually because its half hearten bullshit that people reiterate to any one of there friends or family members in a time of need. So Ive decided to fix the problem myself, be my own teacher..... teach myself about myself.

My Tools..............

 



Until you do right by me everything you think about is gonna crumble!

“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”  

Stage one in progresss.........


 

-


No comments:

Post a Comment